I know, not many posts. So busy these days. So I’ll do two shots of the good stuff tomorrow, and a wee list of things today:
FIVE QUICK THINGS ABOUT ME YOU DON’T KNOW!
1. My favorite bands growing up were the Beatles, then the Dead Milkmen, then Led Zeppelin, then The Replacements, then Johnny Cash. Then I stopped having favorite bands because that’s kind of silly.
2. I once made meatloaf using crushed up cereal. It was . . . not bad!
3. I came within a hair’s breadth of dropping out of university during my first year. Stubbornness, a “fuck you” attitude toward a professor I hated, and the kindness of one TA kept me from being a Christmas graduate. Funny how things turn out.
4. I have forced at least five friends to watch KUNG POW: ENTER THE FIST. Every one of them has thanked me (‘That’s a lot NUTS!”)
5. I have seen Danzig live once, and his fan base was 50% skinhead Nazi morons. You couldn’t pay me enough to hand over any of my cash or good will towards that idiot and his moronic worshipers, even if I liked some of his music.
SPECIAL SECRET BONUS SIXTH FACT!
6. My favorite palindrome is “regal lager” because one of my favorite beers is Regal Lager, from the Brew Pub in Kingston!